• MARKETING •
We begin with setting the most accurate market rental amount for your property depending on location and type of unit, so that you can maintain stable income and low turnover.
• ADVERTISING •
We market vacancies by listing on the internet, making it our #1 priority in our advertising field. We photograph and market your property to find the best tenant possible. We'll place your property on all major Real Estate search engines (Zillow, Trulia, HotPads, etc.), our very own website, and social media (Facebook and Instagram). Most importantly, our signs and/or banners are staked on the property itself for maximum observation.
• TENANT SCREENING •
We view tenant preferences as one of our most important purposes as a property management company. MadSky & Associates applications are completed online via our website. Once completed and paid for, the information is sent to a third-party company called Acutraq. They will complete a full credit history and criminal background check. MadSky & Associates will complete the residential history, employment and revenue verification's. All applications will go through final review with one of our Broker's for approval. All necessary documents will be collected and reviewed before the final decision is made. The completion of the application process is estimated around 1-3 business days.
• LEASE SIGNINGS •
Once approved, the tenant will place a security deposit which is then placed in an escrow bank account within three business days. Then, a move-in date will be set and an appointment made for the lease signing. On the lease signing day, the tenant will come to our office and be thoroughly informed of the conditions of the Lease Agreement. The Lease Agreement has a widespread of precautions for the property owner as well as the management company and complies with all local and state laws. Before keys are handed over, rent for that month is collected; whether it's a full month or prorated, it will be collected before the tenant takes possession.
• ACCOUNTING •
We use a property management software called Rent Manager. The software provides complete account services such as owner's statements that entail P&L statements, monthly income and expenses, and delinquency. It also assists in tracking tenant payment history, move-in/move-out dates, lease expiration dates, and maintenance service orders.
• ALL IN ALL WE •
* Show your property to prospective tenants via appointments
* Market your property on our website, social media, Craigslist, and major Real Estate search engines such as Zillow, Trulia, HotPads, and etc.
* Screen tenant backgrounds which includes examining their credit, criminial and employment records, previous and current rental histroy
* Collect rent every month and handle delinquencies
* Send owners monthly statemetns of income and expenses
* Provide means for tenants to pay online through their Teannt Portal
* Arrange repairs using qualified, licenesed, insured and bonded contractors
* Promptly issue all necessary legal notices
* Interact with tenants in a supportive and professional manner
* Inspect your property at least once a quarter and during any maintenance callouts
* Perform move-in and move-out inspections of your property before security deposits are processed. Video evidence is kept on file
* Provide tenants with a 24 hour, 7 days a week mobile service numbers for leasing and maintenance
Please contact one of our Brokers below for more information!